2005-09-28

Reader Survey

Recently, out of curiosity, I added a hit counter to this page. A surprising number of people are actually reading it, most of whom don't acknowledge it to me, which is fine, because I also wouldn't be forthright about it. The point is, I know you're out there.

Anyway, because I aim to please, I'd like to conduct my first reader survey. Feel free to remain anonymous and answer whatever questions strike your fancy.

1. Which of the following would you like to see more of on this blog?

a) Stories about my sibling, Alison
b) Incest (also possibly about Alison)
c) Racial slurs
d) Poop
e) Gay birds
f) Meth
g) Other (please specify)

2. How many adjectives would you like to see used in any given post?

3. Fill in the blank: Shoelace : Melissa Joan Hart :: __________ : Seabiscuit

4. Even though I keep this blog fairly gossip-free, which mutual friends of ours do you keep coming back to see if I've written any incriminating shit about them?

5. Kevin interpretive dancing: Is the blogger world ready?

6. Critique this blog... in haiku form.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

more stories about your awesome sister alison!!! but not about incest.... thats just wrong.

Anonymous said...

That was not me! For one, I wouldn't use four s's in "says."

For the reader survey, I combined questions 1 and 6.

It's brown, sticky, sweet
In Kevin's blog, it's a treat
Yum, yum, in my tum.

I like to call this haiku "Poop"