2006-06-29

Handjob Fair

I went to a job fair to see if I could secure a teaching position for the fall. Rushing out at the last minute, as it is best to be prepared for things like these, I grabbed a notebook to take notes on that some previous tenant of my house left lying in the living room. As it turned out, I never opened the notebook throughout my afternoon of interviews, which turned out to be a good thing. Upon returning home, I opened the notebook to see what I had written (temporarily forgetting I had written nothing) and discover that on the first page, someone scrawled the following message in large text with a black permanent marker: "Your love envelops me in spine tingling sensations that I want to feel forever." And to think I thought I showed up without any letters of recommendation!

No comments: