2005-12-11

Blind Luck


At first, I felt bad about yesterday's entry. It's not nice to make fun of blind people. More importantly, it's not nice when blind people get angry at you for making fun of them. But as I sat down to write an apology today, I realized that blogs are on a medium that blind people can't read. Last I checked, they don't have braille on the Internet, as if bumps would pop up on the screen much like acne on a teenager's face.

Come to think of it, a blind person could enjoy internet content if they had one of those programs that reads text to you in a funny computer voice. Those are so cool. Suddenly, I'm jealous of the blind. I turned on that function, closed my eyes, and began listening to my old entries read by a robot. Life just turned wonderful. I assure you, everything is funnier when spoken by a robot.

Hence forth, I recommend you no longer read this blog: have it read to you.

Clearly, I'm not entirely safe making jokes about blind people. Let's move on to the comatose next.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did somebody say poshun?

You forgot to mention that you have some experience with computer robot voices.