2005-11-19

Hi, Dan

Everybody, please welcome Dan to this blog. After learning of Kevin Babbles existence and providing the requisite "You have a blog?" in both disbelief and disgust, Dan says that he reads blogs not to learn about other people, but to see what other people are saying about him, which he attributes to "egotism."

It occurs to me that this phenomenon is true of most of you reading these entries. You all come back from time to time to see if I'm talking about you. Under the guise of entertainment, I am reporting stories about friends, who then feel compelled to verify that I am not entirely discrediting their respective reputations.

With this concept in mind, I'm implementing a new strategy to boost ratings. At a higher rate of frequency, I will be badmouthing the people who play roles in my life. You'll just have to load this site regularly to make sure it's not you.

We'll start with our newest member, Dan. Dan sucks. Not only does he acknowledge he needs my blog to be about him for him to find it interesting, but he is the inspiration for the ridicule about you that is sure to follow. Remember, blame Dan. We all hate Dan.

No comments: