2005-10-02

Twins!


I've been lazy at this blogging job. I'm not referring to the fact that my last two entries have been short and sloppily thrown together. For that, I felt I owed myself (and my loyal readers) a break after the dissertation that was the bowling post on Thursday.

The reason I'm lazy is because I missed a crucial joke earlier this week. Many of you may remember the hypothetical question I posed about whether you'd get an abortion from someone referred to as the Terminator. If you've forgotten, try here.

Amelia, having the comic insight I unfortunately lack, added a joke to the mix that makes all the difference. Not only would the Arnold impersonator refer to emself as "The Terminator," but ey would throw in an obligatory, "Hasta la vista, baby." Now that's funny. Perhaps funnier than abortions themselves.

Dear readers, the extent to which I let you down is inconceivable. From now on, I promise to squeeze every last drop of abortion hilarity from the uterus that is my sense of humor in order to keep you laughing through your third trimester. Once and for all, I'm taking a stand on this issue: I'm Pro-Funny!

No comments: