2011-11-12

Dear God That's Wrong



WHAT? WHAT??

This has got to be a mistake of some sort, right?

Because Sister Act 2 introduced us to Jennifer Love Hewitt.
Because Sister Act 2 features Maggie Smith and Kathy Najimy in nun outfits.
Because Sister Act 2 got me re-involved with the church choir.
Because Sister Act 2 started my lifelong obsession with Lauryn Hill.

I think it's fair to say that my generation is better for having watched Sister Act 2 dozen of times. Who are these critics who didn't have their hearts melted with the danceable, urban mix of "Joyful Joyful"? Looks like we've got a lot heathens who aren't down with G.O.D.

Is it because of Whoopi's lack of eyebrows? 'Cause I'm pretty sure that's racist.

One thing's for sure, however: WE ARE THE 7%!

1 comment:

camillapitts said...

life long obsession with lauryn hill!! lols sister acts lolsloslsolsoslssokldsjfakldfjhsa i appreciate your existence!