2007-09-29

Say Hello to These


I'm pretty into this photograph taken by Andrew at a Margarita Monday a few months ago. I look like an idiot, which is always fun. What am I doing exactly? My left arm is contorted in such a way that I look mentally ill, cheering for who knows what. The redeeming aspect is Heather, laughing maniacally. That is unrestrained laughter in photographic form; if she can get her mouth open any wider, I'm afraid to see it. My whole deformed arm could probably fit in there.

Michael Michael feels the picture reminds him of that time on Arrested Development (AKA favorite television show ever) when the narrator demonstrates that Kitty does everything just like her boss, George Sr., including laughing like him, as evidenced by this photo:


Let's do a side by side comparison:


Yeah, I'm convinced. Heather=Kitty. In order to illustrate the point further, I would offer a similar comparison of both Kitty and Heather flashing their breasts while announcing, "Say good-bye to these!" but I'm afraid that Heather's dad would have me murdered.

No comments: