2007-11-22

Cookie Monster

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all. I'm at Phoebe's participating in merriment, which I can update you about at a more appropriate time. For now, I want to share a video filmed a couple of months ago:



I imagine it merits an explanation. Stacy was wearing Michael Michael's sweatshirt while laying on my bed, and the way the hood draped looked like a face. So Allison put Stacy's glasses on it and moved the mouth while speaking Cookie Monster style, exclaiming random phrases like "memory foam" and "clitori" that had come up earlier in the afternoon. In context, it was hysterical, but I'll leave it up to you whether the humor translates to others.

After it was filmed, we all knew we had to put it on YouTube because it was perfect for the format. Seeing as it is poorly lit and shot, incomprehensible, and overly self-referential and yet still perfect for YouTube, it actually proves Professor Juhasz's point about the medium. But I suppose that's the pleasure of YouTube -- the you; mainly seeing yourself doing dumb shit.

Memory Foam!

No comments: