2007-01-25

Mmm Meth

For a long time, I've been obsessed with meth. To clarify, I am not addicted - I have never even used meth for that matter. But the very notion of meth makes me giggle. A contact high, perhaps.

Anyway, a few months ago, Michael Michael introduced me to this PSA on meth from the early 90s. This advertisement is amazing; the song is so catchy I find myself humming it quietly even at work.



I suppose the spot is kind of frightning, but moreso, meth seems like a pretty decent product. When cleaning, meth seems to be just as essential of a supply as a broom itself. Plus, I could get so much done with meth! I won't even need to sleep or eat? Sign me up!

I'm no PSA expert, but I'm pretty sure that an attempt designed to discourage people from trying a drug shouldn't end with the phrase, "mmmmm, meth."

No comments: