2011-03-10

Dramatic Much, Entertainment Weekly?

For a year now, I've mysteriously been receiving an Entertainment Weekly subscription that I don't pay for. As of a few months ago, I started getting letters telling me the magazine would stop arriving if I didn't pay to renew it, which was fine by me. Though I do regularly read their website, the magazine itself only gets flipped through while my roommate's on the john.

Despite repeated warnings that "this could be your last issue!", it still hasn't stopped coming. But as time passes, the notifications are getting increasingly more dramatic.




The subscription I never asked for is about to "drop dead" and they are greeting me with an "{Expletive Deleted}"? Talk about some histrionics. Part of me feels like I should just comply and let them know I'm yanking the cord, but I also feel like I could find a way to put a "Let it Die!" sticker to much better use.

No comments: