2009-01-29

More 9/11 Pick-Up Lines

It's the pick-up line that changed the face of the world -- or at least New York's skyline -- just like 9/11. Since its inception, the slightly (and by slightly, I really mean vastly) inappropriate pick-up line, "Your face is like 9/11: I'll never forget", is a hit amongst my friends. We take it to bars, and get laid more often than the firefighters on 9/12.

A committee of esteemed friends (Andrew, Christine, Angel, Lindsay, and myself) has decided to expand the 9/11 pick-up line collection after the initial line's success. We all agree that 9/11 is traditionally a downer, so by adding some sex appeal, we're helping to make it less depressing. We proudly present you with five new 9/11 pick-up lines, sure to earn the affections of everyone you admire:
  • Loving you is like 9/11: You've hijacked my heart.
  • Being with me is like 9/11: It's hot and you won't even know what hit you.
  • You make me feel like 9/11: I'm falling for you.
  • Baby, I'm like 9/11: just when you think it's over, I'll keep coming.
  • Your body is like 9/11: I want to crash into your twin towers.

We've given you some powerful tools, here; no one has an excuse for be single after this weekend.

Oh, and allow me to beat y'all to the punch: tasteless. Yeah, yeah, this blog is tasteless. It's also odorless, and you've never complained about that before.

No comments: