2007-02-11

A Quick Announcement

I'm going to appear on a radio dating show tomorrow (Monday) night at 9pm (Pacific time). At first, I scoffed at the idea of participating, but then when I found out Andrew would be a contestant as well, the premise seemed hilarious enough that I decided I would actually be a part of it. Since agreeing to play, we've learned that the circumstances of the show have changed quite drastically, but in a way that excites me even more. Without giving anything away, let's just say I feel fairly certain that I will not be winning the girl. Nevertheless, I do intend to hit Margarita Monday hard before the show, so at the very least, I can promise something embarrassing will happen. For this reason I invite you to listen to what everyone - and by everyone, I mean everyone that listens to college radio in the immediate area - will be talking about the next morning. You can listen to the show live online at KSPC. Why, it just might be more exciting than that time I appeared with my cub scout troop on the Connecticut oldies station Big D103.*

*That final sentence has been tacked on simply to beat Susan to the punch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn it, you beat me! I guess we DO know each other like books!

Well, I will add that when you first told me the story about your visit to Big D (when I was over babysitting), you also informed me, "I grew up on Big D 103." I think you were about 9 at the time.

Kevin said...

That doesn't make it any less true! It wasn't until fifth grade that I realized contemporary music was even being made, not counting Disney, of course.

What does the D stand for? Why is it big?