2011-06-06

Cake Face


I've been out of commission the past few days. Not just on this blog, but in real life. I had my 90s themed birthday party on Saturday night, and I'd tell you all about it, but just like the real 90s, the details are a bit hazy.

So let's just stick to the facts I do know:
1. People had a really good time.
2. I had the best time, if being the drunkest makes it the best.
3. I rubbed cake all over everyone whether or not they were happy about it.
4. I remember everyone arriving, yet very few leaving.
5. When the police show up to shut down your party even after all of the guests have left, they will still try to assert authority because they have nothing else to do.
6. According to someone, I had the most projectile of all projectile vomits they have ever seen. (It's all right if I take this as a compliment, right?)
7. I have some really amazing friends for cooking for me, celebrating with me, and cleaning things up (mainly me) afterwards.

As more facts become clear, I might attempt to give a more detailed account, but if they're as embarrassing as I expect, you can forget about that. The good news is that my birthday isn't actually until next weekend, so I have a chance to celebrate it again in a way that I'll actually remember.

No comments: