2010-10-31

Bangarang!


My Halloween costume: Rufio.

As in "Ru-fi-OOOOOOOOOO"
As in "Looky looky, I got Hooky"
As in "I wish I had a dad like you" ::dies::

But if you even needed clarification as to what my costume is, you suck at nostalgia. And life.

I usually have trouble taking compliments, but I've been accepting all lauds for my costume this year. I don't always try so hard at costumes anymore, but since Halloween occurring on a Sunday essentially means three days of partying, I invested a lot of time and money into my Rufio getup this year. And the satisfaction of hearing strangers across a party chanting Rufio has made all of the effort worthwhile.

P.S. Did you know Hook is now 19 years old? It's frightening facts like that that make me have to dress like a Lost Boy so that I don't feel like an Old.

1 comment:

Ted said...

Yea, that costume basically won halloween.