2007-10-03

Shark Attack

Here's a conversation from college that has been saved on my computer for more than a year and a half and has never been deemed funny enough to make it to the blog. The more time passes, the more I realize I should just delete it. Except, I can't. So in the interest of purging it, I share it here and bid it farewell.

P: M told me not to check my bag unless I absolutely had to, because they might lose it and then I'd be that guy who has to keep wearing the same clothes every day. But I was like, whatever, man, I always check my bag, and I did, and you know what happened?
A: (with all of the fake interest one could muster for an obvious rhetorical question) What?!
P: (realizing ey needs to switch it up) I was attacked by sharks! Right there in the airport.
**laughter**
J: Seriously, that's, like, my biggest fear.
**more laughter**
J: What's funny? I really am scared of that.
**further laughter**
J: What? They always lose people's bags.
K: See, I thought we were still talking about shark attacks in the airport.

Maybe you had to be there...

No comments: