2006-02-01

Happy Anniversary

Hey! It's my anniversary. Six months of blogging. I've spent the day reflecting back on my posts, and damn, I used to be a lot better at this stuff. Nearly everything I posted in August is long and entertaining; lately, I barely even try. Just look at yesterday's crap. Sorry. I blame school. And meth.

Because I like reminiscing (and because I'm not inspired enough to create new content), I'd like to take a look back at some of the entries my friends have said they've enjoyed the most.

There was the time I crashed a wedding.
The time I discussed homosexual animals with an old person.
The time I obtained a "new" couch.
The time I ate a staple.
The "creepy in the butthole" incident.
The time I learned slang.
The time I explained my middle name.
The time I pretended I was a locksmith.
The time I was no better than Paris Hilton's significant other.
And the time I found my first experience in journalism.

No comments: