2010-12-23

Hristmas

I'm now going to say "Hristmas" instead of "Christmas." This pronunciation alteration is an effort to be more respectful to Jewish people, who can't seem to say the "C" on "Chanukah." Maybe they would celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ Hrist if we made our holiday more friendly to the Hebrew language. Remember: Silent "C" for the "Silent Night."

Anyway, to help introduce the Jews to our sacred holiday, I'm going to post one of my favorite tracks from the Hirstmas CD Allison and I recorded: a medley of songs from the Nutcracker. It contains no words... and you might be surprised to learn that there are no instruments either! Yup, all of those noises were made by our talented mouths. Someone should definitely hook us up with a recording contract. Is that why I'm suddenly sucking up to the Jews, the same people who control the entertainment industry? I will not confirm such an accusation!


The Nutcracker - Allison & Kevin

No comments: