2010-06-16

Chicken Dance Birthday Party

My birthday party this past weekend was a blast. I couldn't ask for a better time or nicer friends.

Arrested Development Chicken Dances - Watch more Funny Videos
The theme was Arrested Development chicken dances. Everyone who came had to do a dance. I was concerned that this might annoy some people, but all of my guests were actually game to make fools of themselves. Here's a sampling of some of the dances:

Let the record show that my dance photo is the worst. I could have posted a less embarrassing one, but it's only fair to accept the humiliation after forcing it on everyone else.

My friends were extra thoughtful. Melinda made me Banner, as inspired by the show, and Lisa even baked me a Banana Stand cake. It was so good and thoughtful, the perfect surprise.

Is it silly for me to want this to be the theme of my birthday party every year from now?

3 comments:

Ted said...

Holy fuck why does Adam look exactly like the Aphex Twin dude?

Anonymous said...

What does your shirt say?

peejay said...

who was the dude in the white wolf shirt?