2008-07-06

I Got It to Practice

In the history of oral communication, never has an individual repeatedly put his foot in his mouth to such an extent; with each attempt to clarify and downplay, Jacob only made it worse.

Jacob: I saw that when I went to the adult entertainment store.
(Snickers and accusatory ooohs from the others)
Jacob: No, no, I was just there to buy a plastic vagina.
(More snickers and accusatory ooohs from the others)
Jacob: You don't understand, I got it to practice!
(Full on laughter and accusatory ooohs from the others)
Jacob: Practice for examinations! I'm a med student!

For the record, Jacob didn't purchase one, as it was too expensive, and evidently, plastic vaginas don't come anatomically correct: he couldn't find one with a clitoris. What, horn-balls don't care about the toy's pleasure?

No comments: