2007-04-07

I Miss Kline

Though Kline is currently abroad, even from afar, I still find her simply amazing.

She sent a postcard a while back with a sketch she did of our housemates that I adore more than words can express.



I'm not sure why Michael has a mustache (perhaps a joke I'm not privy to), but he is representing his employer and reclaiming the title of The Big M, which Kline seems to have kindly settled upon. She has not, however, granted me "The Big K" status I fought for, instead giving it to herself. I will gladly settle for my (semi) Colon Powell status. Jessica looks ravishing in her beautifully tacky dress, right near that silly snake. Next to her is Amber, known in these parts as the Bony Monster for her acute ability to elbow her victims to death. She looks to be doing just that to Shea, who acquired the hilarious nickname "Angry Baker" when one day when Shea was neither upset nor cooking, Kline told him, "You look like an angry baker." I'm not sure that we'll ever know what that means, exactly, but it sticks. And we can't forget the puppies. Oh how I love the puppies. What a house!

No comments: