2006-11-17

Meet Darby

As promised, I have some photos of the new puppy, Darby.



Darby is super soft, thus amazing to pet. Ey's pretty independent, which I respect, and comes in handy when you're just a little too busy to devote full attention to your cute puppy -- which isn't too often!



Darby loves to lick and doesn't know when to stop. Most dogs I know give you a quick licking, then move on, while Darby just likes to lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick my face for five minutes at a time. If I try to pull away, ey whines. Often, I'll walk away from a Darby love-fest with a saliva-enduced cowlick.



Like me, Darby likes to put all sorts of things in eir mouth. Above is when I caught em take my sock and run outdoors. Afterwards, jealous older sibling Bosco wanted a piece of my sock, too:



It's funny to remember that about a year ago, I realized my need for a dog; now, I'm living with two of them.



The tone of this post is sincere, yet disturbing. I never thought I'd be one of "those" people, like a crazy cat woman. I fear that my blog will slowly evolve to that of Jean Teasdale.

No comments: