2013-06-01

10 More Ridiculous Children's Books

My liberrian friend (by which I mean she works at a liberry, she's not Liberian - not that there's anything wrong with that! unless this were Back to the Futurecontinues to find and send me photos of some of the most ridiculous children's literature her liberry houses. Here are 10 of my favorites:

Inspired by the Everclear song "Father of Mine"


I think it's safe to assume it's also The Last Book of Salt.


Being a teenager is plenty hard, but I bet it only gets worse after your parents read this book.


Something tells me they'll regret giving a baby to Max.


Coooooooooooooooool!


The liberry needs more books of men punching kids in the face.


Forget kids: I'd scream in terror if any of these men spoke to me.


Most books have only moderate amounts of rot.


Don't sit on the bench with Alex! He has AIDS!


Oh dear.

No comments: