2009-04-09

The Sperm Bank

While at a thrift store several years ago, I encountered a truly amusing yet confusing box:


A Night Deposit Sperm Bank? What could that be exactly?


The side of the box says, "For Lovers Only" and advises "For Best Results Store In Warm, Moist Place."

This text didn't clear up what was in the box, but it did thoroughly arouse my curiosity. Unfortunately, the box was aggressively taped shut, so I couldn't sneak a peek at its contents. Needing to know, however, I decided to spend the 87 cents just to find out what this sperm bank "for lovers only" was all about.

I brought the box home and was pleasantly surprised at what I had discovered:


Quite literally, this is a sperm bank. Piggies are for prudes! What better place to store your loose change than in an oversized ceramic sperm?

1 comment:

JennaG said...

I'll invest some pennies in your sperm.