2008-09-27

I've Got a Bracelet, Too

Hey, McCain and Obama:

I'VE GOT A BRACELET, TOO!

Who would have guessed that the most memorable moment in last night's debate would be an old-fashioned BLING-OFF?



Honestly, I don't know who won this issue, because we weren't provided with any close-ups of the bracelets in question. My vote goes to whoever is wearing the most ostentatious jewelry. Flashy is classy. Whichever candidate first sports a grill will have this election locked up.

Why stop at bracelets? I wanted to see them compare their shoes. McCain keeps dimes in his penny loafers.

You just know Palin is excited, hoping the subject of fashion accessories comes up during her debate, as well. Finally, a topic about which she can speak competently and passionately.

I hear Nader has his taint pierced. Talk about a trump card. No wonder they won't let him debate.