2009-05-05

Head in the Sand

A few weekends ago, I went to the beach. The goal was to get a tan, but then Allison and Melinda buried me in the sand and I remained beneath the surface for much of our time there, so I didn't receive much sun. I did get boobs, though, so that when strangers passed by, I looked extra goofy. Melinda and Allison each crafted one sand-breast a piece, resulting in them looking fairly different. This is probably why most cosmetic surgery patients prefer to have the same doctor do both breasts.

But I digress. RJ took some photos of me in my vulnerable state, but the best (in my world, "best" means "creepiest," by the way) one is this:

Yikes! My head alone isn't too frightening (just politely nod and agree, okay?) but the shadow created from RJ's body as he takes the picture makes it look like it's my own scary shadow body.  Apparently, I'm using my spooky shadow arms to do some model pose.

Let's hope the tide comes in and drowns this monstrous creature.

2 comments:

Melinda. said...

In order to maintain your professional look in any circumstance, we made sure to keep your collar exposed just in case a potential employer passed by on the beach.

Kevin said...

Haha! So thoughtful of you.