2008-02-17

Color Me a Party

After living in Botswana for several months, Amy returned to California with one specific demand: Dance Party. Since ey was both the host and guest of honor, Amy also dictated a dress code requiring everyone to dress colorfully.

Sure, it looked like a rainbow vomited all over us, but fuck it if we aren't all sorts of cute.



Dance parties have never looked so bright. (And Phoebe has never looked so reptilian.)


Also, there was a lot of hula hoop action.

I claimed that I couldn't hula hoop, but either I have a foggy memory on that front or I reacquired the skill recently. Either way, I surprised at my own hip-swiveling abilities. I'm hardly a fan of photos of myself, but there have been a few epic ones over the past couple of years (limboing, being a tool at a party, participating in a relay race), and the following photo certainly ranks as well.


Awesome!

No comments: