2007-07-27

Found Photos

It's been more than a year since I posted any of the photographs that I found (well, technically bought) in San Francisco a while back. (If you don't remember the others, try here, here, and here.) I found the collection of photos again while cleaning and can't resist sharing another gem: (click image for larger view)


I'm not sure there are adequate words to describe this photo. I've been to some parties in my day, but never one quite like this one. Should my sibling ever be embarrassed by my wardrobe again, I'm just going to direct eir to this photo and remind eir of the alternatives. I've never considered the leather suspender/glove look before, but it looks rather stunning. I just wonder if I'd have to pierce my nipples to pull off the whole image.

Of course, the most exciting part is the person in the background wearing assless chaps. With jeans underneath! Why didn't I ever think of that?

On the back of the photo, the following is written, adding a bit of insight to the scene, but actually adds a whole lot more questions:
3/96
my going away
party.
(20 lbs heavier)
175 lbs

Ah, a going away party. Nothing says farewell like bondage attire. If this were indicative of my social scene, I would probably move elsewhere, too. And if you're super self-conscious about your weight, maybe you should cover up a bit more. Let's just hope his clothing still fits after dropping all those pounds.

No comments: