- Oh, you majored in Instagram, how trendy.
- Tell me all about fisheye lenses.
- Is it still art if every idiot with a cell phone does it?
- Your selfies must be the best.
- Anne Geddes: Great or really great?
- Do you know how I can get a job creating stock photography?*
I didn't say these things, however, because I do respect photography as an art form. Granted, I know plenty of "professionals" who are shitty at it, but that just goes to show that it takes more knowledge/talent than clicking a button.
* Except that #6 is legitimate. If anyone knows how to get me my dream job of art directing/posing scenarios like "world's greatest mom", "teenager who loves reading", and "romantic couple without PDA", then help a blogger out.